Welcome

Last year, my son (then age 5) was obsessed with Lego Ninjago.  He collected the sets, figures, cards, books, etc., but the one thing he wanted that we couldn't really find was a coloring book.  So, for fun, I started making some coloring pages for him on my iPad.  They turned out to be hugely successful, as not only could he color them on the iPad, but we could also print copies to use them over and over again.

Since then, his interests have branched out, and I continue to make pages for him.  I'm compiling and posting our collection of coloring pages here in the hopes that maybe some other like-minded parent might stumble upon this and make their kid's day.  That said, please use these pages fairly.  It's just a collection of my "fan art," meant for personal use, it's not intended for publication or anything like that.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thanks and enjoy!
0 Komentar untuk "Welcome"

Back To Top